Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020
Post Date :04 January 2020 | 12:58 AM
Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Join Indian Coast Guard (Bhartiya Takrakshak) Are Invited to 10+2 Intermediate Navik GD 02/2020 Recruitment 2020
Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Join Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence)
02/2020 Entry Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 26/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/02/2020
- Exam Date : March 2020
- Admit Card Available Between : 15-20 February 2020
- All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee in Coast Guard Navik 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Entry 02/2020 Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form and Take a Print Out of the Registration Form.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 22 years
- Age Between : 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002
Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with at Least Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
- Height : 157 CMS (Minimum)
- Running : 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups : 20 Times
- Push UP : 10 Times
Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 Details Total: 260 Post
|Exam Center||Candidate Belongs To|
|Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh Other then NCR District|
|Noida||Delhi, Haryana NCR, UP NCR, Rajasthan NCR District|
|Kolkata||Bihar and Jharkhand|
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh|
|Jodhpur||Rajasthan Other Then NCR District|
For Other State Exam Center Details Must Read the Notification
How to Apply
- Ministry of Defense, Join Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 02/2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 26/01/2020 to 02/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Coast Guard 10+2 Navik Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.